Women’s ONLY Golf Programs
Debbie Bosdosh (Staff)
Individual Private Lessons: $100 per hour
Buddy Lessons: $60 pp, per hour
- This is a one-hour lesson with a friend. This still allows you to have individual attention and set goals for yourself but allows for sharing your time and cost with a friend.
- This format allows for more correct positive feedback from someone other than the instructor.
- The buddy system is a good way to keep each other accountable to practice what you have learned – giving correct feedback when practicing. Just make sure you both stay with the program.
- Split the cost with your buddy unless it’s your turn to pick up the tab.
Group lessons: $80 per person for 2 hours
- Minimum of 4 – maximum of 8 ladies with one instructor.
Clinics: $120 per person for 4 hours (min. 6 ladies)
- This is a four-hour group lesson of 4 to 16 women who are all beginners.
- Learn the fundamentals of putting, chipping and pitching.
- Learn Intro Level Golf Etiquette and Rules of Golf.
- On-course experience playing from 30 yards-and-in only.
- No clubs are needed.
- Walk-on the course a non-golfer and leave a golfer!
Playing lessons: $140 per hour / max. 4 ladies (Cost includes cart/greens fees)
- This option is a 9-hole on-course skills developer lesson.
- The goal is to work on situations that you won’t encounter on the driving range or in the studio.
- Working on short game decision making, improving your skills, course management, golf etiquette and learning to apply rules you may encounter is all part of the game.
- Lower your score.
- Learn to keep pace with course time requirements. Your golf skills will determine what distance you will play. (For example, beginners will play 30 yards-and-in.)
Women’s all-day golf school: Pricing depends on number of participants, grill room tab, course fees and number of staff needed.
- This school will consist of instruction depending on the need of the women along with a round of golf, with/without a staff doing on-course management.
Before deciding what type of lesson setting is the best fit, take a look at the differences between group lessons and private lessons.
- Group lessons are a min. of 4 / a max. of 8 ladies with one female instructor.
- The cost is lower for each individual and still only on an hourly basis.
- Normally you are sharing time with other ladies around the same skill level as you.
- It is a more relaxed atmosphere because the instructor’s time is divided among several students, resulting in a lot less pressure on you to perform. The added benefit is that it gives you time to practice on what you’re learning while the instructor is helping another student.
- Depending how the group was formed, it could allow you to meet new friends. One of the biggest problems for beginners is not having people to play with, and this option allows you to meet a network of playing partners.
- Group lessons are a great way to see if you have an interest in the game without making a big commitment. But please give yourself a few lessons before you throw in the towel. Learning how to play golf takes time and patience.
- FUN, FUN, and more FUN!
- This option provides individualized attention. Your instructor works one-on-one with you and only you. This scenario alone caters to your needs, and helps to eliminate any bad habits you might be creating by not getting immediate feedback. There is no substitute for having this type of setting where someone is totally focused on you and your golfing needs.
- Lessons are tailored to your needs and abilities and setting your individualized goals in your own unique time frame.
- Work on a particular skill area that you desire.
- Work on correcting a problem with a certain club or shot.
- The first step in a custom instruction program developed specifically for you.
- For the beginner, getting started can be intimidating but our staff is patient, understanding, and will help you increase in confidence. They understand the beginner’s fears because they were a beginner once as well. They want to pass their love of the game on to you.
- It is also a quicker way to learn. This is a quicker way to learn the game of golf, but we recommend always signing up for 4 to 6 lessons, especially if you’re a beginner.
- Private lessons allow time to videotape your swing. Watching your recorded swing while getting immediate feedback is important in the learning process.
REMEMBER LADIES, WHATEVER FAIRWAY YOU DECIDE TO TAKE IN, LEARNING THE GAME OF GOLF REQUIRES BEING PATIENT WITH YOURSELF AND WITH OTHERS. AND HAVE FUN – IT’S A GREAT GAME!
Feel Free to share this flyer….