Doyle Baseball is ready to deliver the total baseball experience. You will learn to play the game the right way while receiving the most comprehensive and innovative instructional experience from the nation’s best teaching staff.
All players will also focus on the fundamentals of hitting, base running, & speed enhancement training. Students will have the ability to work in their primary and secondary defensive positions to develop their skills in those positions (positions to include: infield, outfield, pitching and catching).
The DOYLE ACADEMY is the ultimate training program to develop the total player physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually and jumpstart them for their upcoming season.
Schedule: Daily Sessions ONFIELD
- An intensive training experience from professional instructors.
- Leadership training.
- Daily chapel
- Moral and ethics training.
- Comprehensive video analysis.
- Consistent skill evaluation and player diagnoses.
- Speed enhancement.
- Social activities with teammate from around the world*.
- Hitting, Positional Defense instruction (Pitching, Catching, Infield and Outfield), Throwing, Base Running, Mental Aspect, plus Speed Enhancement.
- Each player will be evaluated and be given drills to work on upon completion of the school to continue their improvement when leaving the program. Each drill is designed to help the individual reach his peak performance.
- 7:30 a.m. Wake-Up
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 8:35 Chapel
- 9:00-9:15 On Field Stretch/Agility
- Instruction On Field includes – Hitting, Positional Defense instruction (Pitching, Catching, , Infield and Outfield), Situations
- Throwing, Base Running, Mental Aspect, plus Speed Enhancement
- Noon – Lunch
- 12:45-1:05 Stretch
- 1:10-3:45 Games, instruction, team practices, situational play daily
- 4:00 Back to rooms
- 5:00 Dinner
- 6:00-7:50 Cage work, instruction, team work, etc.
- 8:00 Back to rooms (down time)
- 10:15 Lights out